MICHAEL SWEET Releases Part Two of The Making of Ten
STRYPER FRONT MAN MICHAEL SWEET RELEASES PART 2 OF “THE MAKING OF TEN”
Ten Is Now Available Everywhere Or Via Rat Pat Records At
(New York, NY – October 29, 2019) Building upon the strong debut on the charts with his latest album Ten, Michael Sweet has released the second part of the behind-the-scenes look at the creation of the album. “The Making Of Ten” (Part 2) can be seen here: https://youtu.be/IPGgnaAFyKQ. The new video takes the viewer inside the studio where Michael creates all of the music for his solo albums as well as the recent Stryper albums and talks about working with Rich Ward of Fozzy and Todd LaTorre of Queensrÿche. Part 2 picks up where “The Making of Ten” (Part 1) left off and that video can be seen here: https://youtu.be/rTaHcNPG68A.
Stryper front man Michael Sweet returns with his tenth solo studio release aptly titled, “Ten.” The new album was released in North America on October 11th via Rat Pak Records. Ten features an all-star guest lineup that includes appearances by Jeff Loomis of Arch Enemy, Todd La Torre of Queensrÿche, Andy James, Tracii Guns of LA Guns, Rich Ward of Fozzy, Joel Hoekstra of Whitesnake, Gus G of Firewind, Howie Simon, Ethan Brosh, Marzi Montazeri, Will Hunt of Evanescence , John O’Boyle, Mike Kerr and Ian Raposa of Firstbourne and more.
Ten is currently available wherever music is sold and streamed or via the Rat Pak Records website at www.ratpakrecords.com/michaelsweet in various bundle configurations including translucent green and black splatter vinyl, cassette and hand autographed CD packages. The album also has 2 bonus tracks that appear on all configurations. Produced by Michael Sweet, Ten was recorded and mixed by Danny Bernini at the Spirithouse Recording Studio in North Hampton and was mastered by Alex Saltz.
The track listing for Ten is:
1) Better Part of Me (featuring Jeff Loomis of Arch Enemy)
2) Lay It Down (featuring Marzi Montazeri)
3) Forget, Forgive (featuring Howie Simon)
4) Now Or Never (featuring Gus G of Firewind)
5) Ten featuring (Rich Ward of Fozzy)
6) Shine (featuring Ethan Brosh)
7) Let It Be Love
8) Never Alone (featuring Joel Hoekstra of Whitesnake)
9) When Love Is Hated (featuring Joel Hoekstra of Whitesnake)
10) Ricochet (featuring Tracii Guns of LA Guns)
11) With You Till The End (featuring Mike Kerr and Ian Raposa from Firstbourne)
12) Son Of Man (featuring Todd La Torre of Queensryche and Andy James)